Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jim Trinka on "High Impact Leadership"


Jim Trinka and Les Wallace - whom some of you met when he was here for the January 29th book signing dinner - had an article published in Leadership Excellence this year. About the article, which has been made available at http://www.signatureresources.com/?p=47, Jim says,

"It speaks of not only the effect of a high impact leader on the organization, but also some thoughts on how to act like one. You know that I’m always bold to suggest these types of topics, but sometimes I certainly admit that I fall short of my own recommendations. I think it might be interesting to talk about how we measure up to these standards ourselves and if we observe some of these characteristics in our leaders. If the answer is painfully no, then let’s discuss why. Looking forward to your responses."
--Jim Trinka

Comments, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment